Missing file in Cloned Repository

Hi

I recently established my GitHub repository in Codacy for the first time. Everything seemed to go fine initially, but then I noticed that a crucial CPP file with 4500 lines of code is missing from the file list. I re-established the repository, but the issue persists. So this file is excluded from the analysis as it will not be shown in the cloned codacy repository.

Is there a limitation on file size or any similar restriction that I should be aware of? If so, how can I resolve this problem?

Thanks
Thomas

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! Codacy does not analyze files over 150kb because it could significantly delay the analysis - you can read more on this in our official documentation here.

Here you can find some more details on the limits Codacy uses when performing the analysis of your repositories to ensure good performance levels and avoid degradation of service during peak load.

While Codacy will ignore your file by default, you can still analyze it by running the analysis locally using the Codacy Analysis CLI as it doesn’t have any limitation on file size.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Regards,
Debora

Please find the link to the Codacy Analysis CLI: