Here are two recent improvements to the Codacy documentation.
I invite you to check them out and reply to this post if you have any feedback or suggestions for more improvements like this!
There is now a new section dedicated to the Codacy API:
This new section provides:
- An overview of the capabilities of the Codacy API
- How to authenticate on the API
- How to obtain and use the different API tokens
- Examples for the most useful/common use cases using the API (for now it’s actually only one, but more will come )
- Links to the already existing reference docs that before weren’t easy to find
This is just a first iteration and we have plans to keep on improving and iterating this documentation.
You can now subscribe to an RSS feed from our Release notes page to get an update whenever there is a new release notes page. In particular, you can use this to be notified when we release a new Codacy Self-hosted version.