This Code of Conduct outlines the standards of behavior expected of members of the Codacy community.
We value the participation of each user of the community and want all members to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. Regardless of whether you are an old or a new member, we encourage you to join and participate, because we believe that this is a place where you can talk with like-minded people, discuss, share ideas and clever tricks, report bugs, troubleshoot, and shape Codacy’s product development by making new feature requests and voting on new features, among other activities and initiatives.
It’s our aim that everyone feels welcome and can participate, regardless of their level of expertise or identity.
We expect these guidelines to be followed by all community members including Codacy’s employees, customers, partners, user group organizers and attendees, and other event participants.
Forum Participation Guidelines
- Ask questions
- Use Search before starting a new thread. Use a short and clear title for new threads.
- Share your challenges
- Start thoughtful conversations
- If you’re here to help others, be patient, welcoming, and respectful.
- Be kind and friendly when giving or receiving feedback.
- Inspire debates - discussions are a healthy part of community life.
- Don’t be rude or offend people based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or political views.
- Don’t insult or use unfriendly language, including ALL CAPS.
- Don’t encourage violence.
- Don’t disrupt discussions with irrelevant, off-topic remarks, bully or intimidate others.
Posts that violate these guidelines will be promptly removed.
Code of Conduct violations and associated penalties typically fall into one of the following categories: Warning (for first time, minor violations), Suspension (repeated minor violations and first time more serious violations), Removal/Ban (actions that are seriously harmful to individuals in the community).
If you see any violations of the above or have any other concerns, please report them using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moderators and Community Managers will take action on a case-by-case basis and at their discretion. If you have concerns about how a Moderator has dealt with a specific issue, or handled a situation and you’d like to request an appeal of the resolution, please email us using the same email as above.
This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by Codacy and the terms are non-negotiable. Your participation in the community indicates your agreement to abide by this policy and its terms.
Support each other, be kind, and help us keep this community awesome!
Your feedback is very welcome. Thank you for helping make this a welcoming, friendly community for all.
If you have any doubts, please also refer to the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct, which is normally used by Open Source Projects.