Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.
Feel free to share any thoughts you have here, or send me a message (@amelia)! We’re here to support you, we want to provide a good experience for everyone as well as a centralized platform in which everyone has a say, and can share best practices with one another - everyone’s inputs on the Codacy community, code quality community, are more than welcome
We want to hear from you, and any ideas you may have to make this a place for everyone to enjoy, learn something, and be a better developer, from having an events/workshops category, to configurations/rules best practices, etc. we are very open to getting your feedback!
- What do you enjoy most, or not so much? Why?
- Are you interested in participating more in the community?
- What would you like to do?
- If you could wave a magic wand and summon any tool or resource for community members like yourself, what would you ask for?
- What other questions should we have asked?
- Anything else you’d like to share?
Feel free to suggest any ideas on what you’d like to see more and discuss!
Thank you all and welcome to the community